Sunday, September 20, 2009

Week in Review

Monday we bought the kids new bunk beds. I've been rearranging and deep cleaning the bedrooms upstairs to make way for the new baby. The plan was to get new bunk beds to make more room in the kids room, then move Ethan into the study so the baby could have the nice unisex yellow nursery. So the bunk beds were put together and Ethan was so excited only to realize he didn't get to sleep in them. So on Friday night (after much begging) we dragged his toddler bed into the kids room and he slept in there with them. The next day Sarah and Joshua both said they wanted Ethan to stay in the room so I spent the whole day on Saturday moving around clothes in the closet etc to make the switch permanent. They are all so happy to be sharing a room. We'll see how it goes when school starts this week. I'm excited to still have a guest room/office. I don't how long it will last but I'm in no hurry to talk them out of it. They fight a lot during the day but they love to be together at night and not a single one of them wanted their own room.

On a different note here are a couple of things the kids said this week that made me laugh. We were going to a friends wedding this week and Ethan asked me if I was married, I said, "Yes I'm married to Daddy." As he said, "Oh, and I is married to you!"

Joshua gave a talk in Primary. We asked him after if it went well. He replied, "Yeah I did a really good job, they should make my talk an Article of Faith!"

1 comment:

Heather Jewell said...

Oh, Joshua is too funny! Sean and I were laughing out loud at that story. He is great.
I want to see pictures of the new bunk beds!