Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fun Weekend

We took the family out for the long weekend. For lunch we went the Red Lobster. That's Shaun's favorite place and since it was his birthday we let him choose. The kids like to see the lobsters in the tank and one of the waiters pulled one out and let the kids touch it. Very exciting for them. I asked Ethan if we should eat it and his reply was, "We don't eat animals, we eat food." Silly mommy! Then we went Putt-Putt golfing. Golfing with a three year old is really fun. Ethan kept picking up every ones ball and bringing it back to them, what a good helper. I'm sure you can imaging how much the other two kids appreciated his help! So Ethan and I split off and hit one hole ahead. Every time I missed the hole who would say, "That's OK mom" and go and put my ball in the hole for me." I had a perfect score of 18.

No comments: