Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ethan's New Tricks

Ethan has learned a few new tricks this week that have added to my stress level. He can now climb out of his crib. Which means now I put him to bed, wait at the door till he opens it and put him back in his crib again. Last night we did this five times. Hopefully he will figure this out soon. He can also unlock all the child proof locks we put on all the doors which means now I'm back on potty duty, he loves to flush the potty, unfortunatly he usually fills it up first. His last trick is opening the fridge. So all day he brings me food. It is a good things this kid is sooooo cute and happy all the time, it makes up for all the trouble he gets into.

2 comments:

Heather Jewell said...

Ethan, Ethan. This is why parents lock their kids in the basement (not that I would ever do this). Wow, you have your hands full. I am so glad that Sarah's baptism went well. I can't wait to see you guys this summer!

Tina said...

Wow your kids are adorable!! We were jsut thinking about you guys and there i find your blog. WE are now in the DC area and trying to live through it all. checkout our blog and feel free to email.
teenytay.blogspot.com