Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy 4th of July


Ok, I know I'm a horrible blogger and a horrible mom because these are the last pictures that I have of my kids. I think I have more on the camera but I need to download them. I will try to remember to take Halloween picture but we have already been to the school carnival and the church trunk or treat and I haven't taken a picture of either of those. This was the 4th of July and Ethan's bithday party. We had family in town and the missionarys over for dinner. It was lots of fun with only a few burnt fingers.

1 comment:

Heather Jewell said...

Hooray, a blog update!! I was so excited to see the pictures. That second one of Josh is really cool looking. Your frequency of picture taking sounds about right, isn't it like once a week for your first kid, once a month for the second, once year for your third and then you quit trying to take anymore if you are crazy enough to have anymore kids after that?