Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween

I don't know about anyone else but I'm glad Halloween is finally over. Between school carnivals, church partys, and regular trick-or-treating I have had enough. I wasn't the only one though. When I got Josh up the morning of Halloween he asked for candy for breakfast. I said "No, but you will get plenty of candy tonight, it's Halloween." His reply, "Not Again!"
Someone at the truck-or-treat gave this to Ethan, he was very excited.


The family at the ward trunk-or-treat and carnival.

Here they are about to leave for the school carnival. "I see you behind that camera mom." points Ethan. Notice the perfect cat pose from Sarah and the fierce Spiderman from Josh.
Come on lets go.

Joshua thought this was sooooooo cool.

I had to do Sarah's makeup four times for different events. That's a lot of MaryKay samples.

Ethan is a dragon, or maybe a dinosaur, or perhaps Barny?

The kids carvning the pumkins. Sarah just kept saying, "Ewww, this is so gross."


The kids came up with designs, we just carved. Sarahs' star pumpkin also has little tiny holes all over it which had a neat effect in the dark. Joshua came up with the idea to put the bat glasses on his. He named it "NERD".

1 comment:

Heather Jewell said...

You have been tagged. Check my blog. Also, your kids are cute.