Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tag Done

I will do the best I can with this but I'll be lucky to get up to six with out cheating and telling stories about my kids.

1) I love ASL. I've been taking lessons for over five years now (on and off). I hope one day to become a certitfied interpreter. I went into fits of jealousy when I found out Heather belonged to the Deaf ward. Oh I could learn so much there.
2) I love to read and I have trouble seperating my real life from what I am reading. I have to be careful not to get mad at my husband for the mistakes that other men make in books.
3) I love to organize things. I'm not bad enough to need therapy for it but I'll find myself organizing the clothes on the rack at Target while I'm shopping.

I can't think of anything else right now, deal with it. Maybe I'll finish this up later.

3 comments:

Heather Jewell said...

Umm...Yeah, when you are organizing the clothes on the Target rack I think it IS time to get help. Or at least a job so you can get paid for your OCD. Four more weeks to go and I can tease you in person.:)

Courtney said...

Natalie,

I'm glad you blog stalked me. It was good to hear from you. We are in NM for my husband's residency. I'm enjoying being near family again.
You have a really cute family!
Oh, and I've been wanting to get in touch with Rachel for a really long time but don't know how to get ahold of her. Sorry!

The Blacks said...

Don't worry Natalie, I enjoy seeing a well organized rack of clothes in a store. Organized by color then by size if possible, so if you have some free time please come to the Target in Rio Rancho and help out in the Men's clothing section there.......they might not appreciate the talents of an OCD sufferer, but this customer will....LOL....
Kenny