Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ethan likes to crawl under the bar stools but then he gets stuck. It's the perfect little baby jail.
It was picture day at school. This year I'm not buying any so this is all you get, sorry. Pictures at school are becoming an expensive waste of money.

This is how Ethan tells me he's hungry. He just climbs on in the high chair himself.
Just tuck in that foot and he's ready for a snack.

After three years in this house I finally got the porch I've always wanted. Hurray for shade.
Ethan likes to take a ride on the mower when Daddy is all done with the lawn. And NO I don't let him ride it when in is running. Give me a little credit here. HA - HA!

Mommy is washing the car and the kids are "helping" Notice that we only have one pair of boots but Joshua was nice enough to share with Ethan. They are each wearing one.

This is what Ethan got for his first birthday. It's a mini bounce castle. He's screaming because he wants everyone out. He doesn't like the big kids in with him, it knocks him down.


Here is a better picture of it. That is Josh laying on the bottom.


Yummy birthay cake and icecream.

We had a small pary with two other families. It was a great day. I wish I already had the porch that day. It was hot and sunny.

We had out the pool, sandbox, and the bouncy castle. It was a super fun day.

All the kids in the sand box.


This was his cake. It is a swimming pool. Heather sent us the idea from a magazine and the kids begged for me to make it. I think it came out pretty good.

The morning of Ethan party I was filling up the pool. He ran outside and jumped in before I could stop him.














1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks great! Shop for traditional and modern Wooden Bar Stool from spacify.