Monday, April 28, 2008

What I Found in Ethan's Diaper this Week

As many of you know (or are about to find out) I have a child with a huge oral fixation. None of my other kids have been this bad for this long. So I thought it would be funny to start a new section as named above. But let me catch you up first. With "Things I have found in Ethan's diaper in the Past." Please note these are not things he puts in his diaper but things he eats that I find in his diaper later. You figure it out. In the past there has been sand, small beads from a broken necklace, sand, a penny, and more sand. This week, a piece of string. My best guess is from a candy necklace he had the day before. Goodbye for now.

2 comments:

Heather Jewell said...

Gross, little man! What a monkey he is. Now you need to get a special box with a glass top and display these items, so when home teachers or friends come over you have an instant conversation starter.

BobBruff said...

Is anyone else getting hungry?