Saturday, December 15, 2007

We Have a Mouse in the House

These are some of the things I've been finding in my kitchen lately. I bag of buns ripped into and eaten.
Then there are the boxes of cracker. All of the cereal boxes look like this too.

I even found a bag of potatoes of all things that had been eaten through. The problem is I know exactly who the mouse is and I just can't bear the get rid of him. He is the cutest thing in the world and weighs over 20 pounds. We have become quite attached to him over the last 18 months, and we named him Ethan. Yes all this evidence points to my son. He is the mouse. This sweet child of mine will climb into the snack cuboard, close the door and just start eating what ever he can get his hands on. I have never had a more "mouthy" baby than Ethan.


1 comment:

Heather Jewell said...

Hey, it doesn't matter how cute they are, you can't have a mouse running around.