Saturday, April 14, 2012

April Theme Dinner - Easter of course

Back in January when I first brought up the idea of doing themed dinners Ethan said, "When is Easter because that is the one I want to do." He had to wait 4 long months but it was finally his turn. He knew exactly what he wanted to do, how to decorate, what to eat, and where everyone should sit. If I even made the smallest suggestion about anything he kindly reminded me, "Mom please remember that I am in charge of the Easter dinner tonight."
He did however let me cook all the food.





We ate pancakes, sausages and frothy orange drink. Each kid got an Easter basket full of toys and candy.
We had to have straws. The napkins had to be folded around the forks and taped together.
He wanted to have Easter eggs down the center of the table, I guess 5 is the perfect number. PS - I feel it is important to point out that I made the table runner - it was my first sewing project.

1 comment:

Heather Jewell said...

That is a fancy looking table runner! Very nice!