Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Before and After Master Bedroom

I decided that the first room I wanted to decorate in our new house was the master bedroom. For the 7 years in our previous house the master bedroom was ignored and always put last on the list. I didn't want that to happen again so I started with the master this time around. I still have lots to do like hanging more pictures, getting a rug, and other little decorations and possible painting too. But the big items are done and I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Just for the record decorating around a teal carpet was hard!

BEFORE







AFTER






I put Cole in this picture so you could get an idea of how tall this bed is. It's like sleeping on a throne, I feel like a Queen.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Someone bought some lovely Lazy Boys.

Heather Jewell said...

What a fun time you must have had finally doing your master! I'm glad you took care of momma and started with that first.
I also love that you have a sitting area now. That was a great idea to add to a master bedroom, especially with such comfy chairs.