Saturday, July 17, 2010

That's it, I've Had it! And no I'm not talking about my kids.

So we had our family reunion back in June - and I forgot my camera. Then it was the 4th of July and Ethan's birthday - and I forgot my camera. Then just today we got back from a ward camp out and I remembered to take my camera, even charged it before we left, and it was dead by the time I got it out to take picture of the kids playing in the creek. So that's it I'm buying a new camera, and a good one this time. After looking at Heather's wonderful beach pictures and Emily's gorgeous Alaska pictures that should be made into postcards and everyone telling me my pictures and fuzzy and awful and I should buy a new camera I'm going to do it.

Clear pictures hopefully coming soon!

On a side note, we went camping this weekend for one night and had lots of fun! We hiked, played in the creek, ate somemores, sat on a somemore, and a great breakfast! The pictures that I was going to take would have been really cute.

1 comment:

Heather Jewell said...

Hooray! I am so excited. What kind are you thinking about getting?