Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dinners

For the last month I've been trying one new recipe every week. Some dinners have been better than others. There was Cauliflower soup, Squash Risotto, Chicken Salad Sandwich, and Apple Glaze Chicken. I'd like to thank Pampered Chef for the Apple Glazed Chicken, it was super good and the only one that we liked and the kids have been begging me to make it again. The kids know how hard I work on the new dinners and they also know that they are allowed to have an opinion but still need to be nice about it. These are some of the comments I've gotten lately.
"I like it mom, but just don't make it again."

"At least you know you tried your best."

"It's good, I don't want seconds, but I think I can finish my firsts"

"It's was a little bit disgusting, but good."

And the ever famous, "What are the green things?"

1 comment:

Jane said...

I love it when your kids say what you said to me when you were little. There is justice in the world.